Leatherbound editions of Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion by Jane Austen.
Anna, Lola and Isla’s characters: Cricket Graham Bell
But I like the real you best.
please come talk to me about what book you’re reading/ your favourite book/ a book you really fucking hate/ anything B O O K S
ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS (Stephanie Perkins) “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.”
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. All the Harry Potter books- J.K. Rowling
2. Ella Enchanted- Gail Carson Levine
3. Shiver- Maggie Stiefvater
4. The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
5. Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
6. Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
7. Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
8. Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
9. The Infernal Devices Series- Cassandra Clare
10. The Book Thief- Marcus Zusak
Thank you so much to whileyouwerelookingforyourself for tagging me!
I tag anyone who wants to do this, but specifically I tag: